Book Haul February

Hi all,
I'm just going to do a single post for my book haul for February. It was a huge now and I read a few of them along with the books I planned to read that month. So here are the books I received for for review and the ones I brought:
I received for review:
Thanks for the Trouble by Tommy Wallach, Searching for Perfect, Searching for Beautiful, Searching for Always by Jennifer Probst thanks to Simon and Schuster.
The Young World by Chris Weitz, Ruin & Rule and Sin & Suffer by Pepper Winters  and Who's afraid? By Maria Lewis thanks to Hachette.
Maresi by Maria Turtschaninoff and Moth Girls by Anne Cassidy thanks to Allen and Unwin.
Thanks to all of the fabulous publishers for sending me their books and I can't wait to read them. Keep an eye out for a few of the posts in the next couple of days.

I won The Reluctant Jillaroo by Kaz Delaney from entering the Allen and Unwin Facebook Competition. I was so excited and I can't wait to read it this month. Thanks so much Allen and Unwin.

I brought Happily Ever After by Kiera Cass and Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff

Comments