Top Ten Tuesday- Ten Books I Think Make Great Beach Read

toptentuesday
This week The Broke and The Bookish are looking for beach reads! So here in Australia it isn't summer it is actually going into winter so unfortunately I will not be hanging out at the beach anytime soon. But that doesn't mean that I can't still give you my ideas for great beach reads.

1. Any Abbi Glines book
Any Abbi Glines book is perfect beach reading material.

2. Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
I recently finished reading this and adored it. I can really see someone sitting on the beach reading this, or any of Colleen Hoover's books.
Maybe Someday (Maybe, #1)

3. Wish You Were Italian by Kristin Rae
This is a fantastic YA book about travelling through Europe on your own and making your own choices.
Wish You Were Italian (If Only . . . #2)
4. Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
This was one of the very first books that got me into reading NA and I recommend it to anyone.

5.  The Crash series by Nicole Williams
This is a fantastic easy read that any beach-goer would love

Books I would have in my book bag if it was summer now

6. Dragon's Lair by Chanteal Fernando
Dragon's Lair (Wind Dragons MC, #1)

7. The Remedy by Suzanne Young
The Remedy (The Program, #0.5)

8. Veronica Mars: The The Thousand Dollar Tan Line
The Thousand-Dollar Tan Line (Veronica Mars, #1)

9. The Selection by Kiera Cass
The Selection (The Selection, #1)

10. Saint Anything By Sarah Dessen
Saint Anything

  

Comments