Sorry for being Away

Hi all my lovely fellow readers. I feel this post is a must as I have been very absent this month due to my children's schools annual fundraiser, mother's day and my daughters all important 6th birthday. I have barely had time to do anything lately much less read. So I took a little break from reading and blogging, but after my daughter's birthday party today I am jumping straight back into it. So here is a little insight into what you will be finding on my blog in the next week.

Reviews that will be getting posted
  • The Age of Miracles by Karen Thompson Walker
  • Under My Skin by James Dawson
  • Lifespan of Starlight by Thalia Kalkipsakis
  • Stay With Me by Maureen McCarthy
  • Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
  • Beautiful Secret by Christina Lauren
TBR List
  • Bright Before Sunrise by Tiffany Schmidt
  • Seed by Lisa Heathfield 
  • The Remedy by Suzzane Young
  • Dragon's Lair by Chantal Fernando
Other Posts
  • What's In the Box
  • Top Ten Tuesday
  • Waiting on Wednesday

Comments