Books to read by the end of the year

So I have decided that I was going to write a list of books that I have to read by the end of the year and put it on my blog. I know that it is a lot of books but I need to make a serious dent in my TBR pile so am aiming to read a heap. By doing this it will ensure that I am not the only one that’s knows about the list and therefore I won’t be the only one following what I am reading. So without further ado here is my list:

Fake by Beck Nicholas
Land by Alex Campbell
Vivian versus America by Katie Coyle
The perfectionists by Sara Shepard
Bad for you by Abbi Glines
Hold on Tight by Abbi Glines
Masquerade by Kylie Fornasier
One More Chance by Abbi Glines
Take back the skies by Lucy Saxon
Lossing Hope by Colleen Hoover
State of Grace by Hilary Badger
Janes Harmony by Ryan Winfield
Beautiful Player by Christina Lauren
Silver Shadows by Richelle Mead
Collide by Gail McHugh
The Unidentified Redhead by Alice Clayton
One Tiny Lie by K.A Tucker
The Fault in our Stars by John Green
The Incredible Adventures of Cinnamon Girl
Otherbound by Corinne Duyvis
Searching for Sky
All in by Raine Miller
Messanger of Fear by Michael Grant
Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover
The Maze Runner by James Dashner
The Trap by Andrew




Comments