What's in the Box?

What’s in the box is a weekly post where I post what books I have received or bought that week. I haven't gotten many books lately so thought that I would hold off for a little bit and put them all together.

For Review
Over the last couple of weeks I have received for review:
Masquerade by Kylie Fornasier thanks to Tina at Penguin Teen Australia
Dark Skye by Kresley Cole thanks to Jeniffer at Simon and Schuster Australia
War Horse by Michael Morpurgo thanks to Mimi from Hardie Grant Egmont Australia.

I recieved




Over the last couple of months I have been receiving some awesome signed bookmarks and postcards from some of my all time favourite authors. Thanks so much to Maria V. Snyder, Katie McGarry, Abbi Glines and Nadege Richards.

I brought

 I brought Silver Shadows by Richelle Mead and Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige. I am so excited to read both of theses.




Comments