What's in the box #5



What’s in the box is a weekly post where I post what books I have received or bought that week. I haven't written one of these in ages and it would take a fair while to post all of the books I have received in my absence from blogging so I am just going to post the books that I have received this week.

This week I received:
I received Misbehaving by Abbi Glines from Jennifer over at Simon and Schuster Australia. I have been looking forward to this book for so long. I also received Fool me Twice by Mandy Hubbard and Wish you were Italian by Kristin Rae from Sonia and Bloomsbury Australia.
I received As Red as Blood by Salla Simukka from Jennifer at Hot Key Books Australia and Messenger of Fear by Michael Grant from Mimi at Hardie Grant Egmont Australia.

Thank you all so much for the books and I can't wait to read them.



Comments