What's in the box #4

What’s in the box is a weekly post where I post what books I have received or bought that week.

This week I received for review:





















So I haven't done one of these for a couple of weeks so I am doing a bulk one at the moment. Also I'm sorry about the top photo no matter how many times I tried to turn it the right way it wouldn't change.

Thanks to Mimi at Hardie Grant Egmont I received:
The truth about Alice by Jennifer Mathieu
Love is the new black by Chrissie Keighery
The other side of nowhere by Steve Johnston
Of Neptune by Anna Banks

Thanks to Jennifer at Hot Key Books I received:
Run by Gregg Olsen
Paper Aeroplanes by Dawn O'Porter
Goose by Dawn O'Porter
Al Capone does my Homework by Gennifer Choldenke
Love letters to the dead by Ava Dellaira

Thanks to Polina at Harlequin Teen Australia I received:
The break up artist by Philip Siegel
The forever song by Julie Kagawa

Blood Prophecy by Alyxandra Harvey thanks to Sonia from Bloomsbury.

Won:
Thanks to Michelle from Novels on the run I won Time will tell by Fiona McCallum




Comments