What's in the Box (1)



So I have been trying to think of a name for what to call my mail call and finally went with 'What's in the Box?' I know not very creative but hey at least it's mine.

So this week I received two parcels with books for review. The first one was from Simon and Schuster Australia. In it I received:

  • Twisted Perfection by Abbi Glines
  • Never to Far by Abbi Glines
  • This Girl by Colleen Hoover
  • Up in Flames by Nicole Williams
  • Wallbanger by Alice Clayton
  • All in by Raine Miller

I would like to say a big Thank you to Jennifer Bird and Anabel Pandiella from Simon and Schuster for spoiling me with these amazing books. I can't wait to read and review them.

My second parcel this week was from Penguin Teen Australia and contained the book Tempt the Stars by Karen Chance. Thankyou so much to Tina Gumnior.

Comments