Book review: Until the end by Abbi Glines

Until the End
Author: Abbi Glines
Publisher: Simon and Schuster Australia
Until The End
Trisha Corbin always knew how to hide a bruise. And as long as it meant her momma's boyfriends didn't go near her little brother, Krit, then it was worth it. But dreaming that Prince Charming would ever rescue her was pointless.
Rock Taylor had a plan- a football scholarship was within his reach- if he didn't let anything get in his way. But he'd never factored in falling for Trisha, the hottest girl in Sea Breeze. She was every man's walking fantasy, and she wouldn't even glance his way. But when he finds her beaten and bruised, Rock knew his life was about to change forever. He'd do anything to save Trisha Corbin, and keep her safe.

My Review
Thoughts on the book: Sniff Sniff. I have been dreading reading this book ever since I hear about it because it is the very last book in one of my all time favourite series Abbi Glines Sea Breeze series. Until the End tells the story of the last, but certainly not least couple in the Sea Breeze gang, Rock and Trisha Corbin and also has a massive epilogue where all of the loose ends are tied up with all our other favourite characters. Like most die hard Abbi Glines fans I have been waiting to hear Rock and Trisha's story from the start and it certainly didn't dissapoint. I would have liked, however for it to have gone on for a bit longer as it was a lot shorter story than everyone else. But it still gave us the background of what happened to both of them and it was really good as we got to see what most of the gang was like when they were younger as Trish and Rock's story starts a lot earlier than everyone else.
Now lets talk about the most epic ever epilogue. Wow Abbi Glines really knows how to round out a book ending. I have to say that this is the best ending to a series that I have ever read and it really was the perfect ending. I wouldn't change one thing and I don't really want to say too much more on the subject as I might give too much away and I really don't want to. I will say that the very last chapter which is titled Ten Years Later gives us a fantastic hope that there might be a crossover with certain characters from different series and personally I really can't wait to read it if it comes.

Favourite quote/ part:
“Just like magic, each one of us had had that someone special walk into our lives and love us enough to fight for us. Life is funny that way. Fate happens, and it’s better than what you had imagined in the first place.” 

Rating: 5/5

Comments