Series Reading Challenge 2015

So I have quite a few series on my TBR pile that I need to read so I decided that this year one of my Reading Challenges would be to read these series. So I thought I would do a post and show you all what series I am hoping to read and finish this year.

Ten Tiny Breaths Series
By K.A Tucker
Ten Tiny Breaths (Ten Tiny Breaths, #1)One Tiny Lie (Ten Tiny Breaths, #2)Four Seconds to Lose (Ten Tiny Breaths, #3)Five Ways to Fall (Ten Tiny Breaths, #4)In Her Wake (Ten Tiny Breaths, #0.5)

I have already read Ten Tiny Breaths and you can find my review here:
http://jessicasbookworld.blogspot.com.au/2014/03/ten-tiny-breaths-review.html
I'm starting One Tiny Lie this week .
(Note: In her Wake is a Novella).

After Series
By Anna Todd
After (After, #1)After We Collided (After, #2)After We Fell (After, #3)After Ever Happy (After, #4)


Cocktail Series
By Alice Clayton
Wallbanger (Cocktail, #1)Rusty Nailed (Cocktail, #2)Screwdrivered (Cocktail, #3)Mai Tai'd Up (Cocktail, #4)Last Call (Cocktail, #4.5)

I have read already read Wallbanger and here is the link to my review:
http://jessicasbookworld.blogspot.com.au/2014/01/wallbanger-review.html


The Unidentified Redhead series
By Alice Clayton
The Unidentified Redhead (Redhead, #1)The Redhead Revealed (Redhead, #2)The Redhead Plays Her Hand (Redhead, #3)


Real series
By Katy Evans
Real (Real, #1)Mine (Real, #2)Remy (Real, #3)Rogue (Real, #4)Ripped (Real, #5)

Note: There is still a sixth novel to be brought out sometime this year
I have previously read Real and you can find my review here:
http://jessicasbookworld.blogspot.com.au/2013/12/real-review.html


The Maze Runner series
By James Dashner
The Maze Runner (Maze Runner, #1)The Scorch Trials (Maze Runner, #2)The Death Cure (Maze Runner, #3)The Kill Order (Maze Runner, #0.5)

Note: The Kill Order is a prequel 


The Selection Series
By Kiera Cass

The Selection (The Selection, #1)The Elite (The Selection, #2)The One (The Selection, #3)The Heir (The Selection, #4)The Selection Stories: The Prince & The Guard (The Selection, #0.5, #2.5)



Anna and The French Kiss Series
By Stephanie Perkins
Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss, #1)Lola and the Boy Next Door (Anna and the French Kiss #2)Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss, #3)



And there you have all the series I hope to finish by the end of the year. More than likely I will have heaps more series that I would like to add, but these are my main ones. You can keep up to date with where I am at by checking back on this post as I will be including all of the review links for the books here.

Comments