Whats in The Box

What’s in the Box is a post where I share all of the books that I have recently received for review as well as the books that I have recently brought or been given. It showcases what you can look forward to in reviews within the next couple of months.

So I have to apologise because I’m pretty sure that I didn’t do one at all last month and have more than likely missed a heap of books but here are some of them.

For Review



I received a huge parcel from the lovely Jennifer from Simon and Schuster which contained:
Rogue by Katy Evans
Pulse by Gail McHugh
Lead Me Not by A. Meredith Walters
Screwdrived by Alice Clyton
Nowhere but here by Renee Carlino
One More Chance by Abbi Glines
Thanks so much Jennifer



Thanks to Mimi from Hardie Grant Egmont for sending me:
Messenger of Fear by Michael Grant
Counterfeit Love by Julie Fision

I also received the Otherbound by Corinne Duyvis

Brought/gifted
 
So I recently celebrated my birthday and my sister brought me The Maze Runner box set which I am very excited about as I have been wanting to read them for ages.



I also celebrated my 5th wedding anniversary and my husband brought me:
Solitaire by Alice Oseman
Orange in the new black by Piper Kerman
The Winner’s Curse by Marie Rutkoski





Comments