What's in the Box #2



So I have been trying to think of a name for what to call my mail call and finally went with 'What's in the Box?' I know not very creative but hey at least it's mine.

So after having a bit of a dry spell of no parcels from the postman, this week he seemed to love me. I received four parcels this week: two from Simon and Schuster, one from Harlequin Teen and one from Allen and Unwin.


I received The Secret Diamond Sisters By Michelle Madow and Enmity By C.J Andrews from Polina at Harlequin Teen Australia and from Gregory at Simon and Schuster, Take a chance by Abbi Glines and Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover.

I was also lucky enough to be chosen to review Pandora Jones Admission by Barry Jonsberg for Allen and Unwin. I am so excited to read this and am so glad that I was chosen to read it.


Well that's all the amazing books that I have received this week. A special thank you to all the amazing people who sent them to me.

Comments